We love the modern era. Everything can be so convenient if you just let it be… like our picks for the best robot vacuums, for example.
We get back from a trip away to the cottage, dump our luggage at home, fire up our air purifier, let loose the robot vacuum cleaner and head out for a quick spin on our electric unicycle. And when we return, the hard work of cleaning is over.
That’s why we think that everyone could benefit from one of our best robot vacuums, they take the hard work out of life, so that you have more time to yourself.
Best Robot Vacuums
iRobot Roomba s9+
There’s no doubt in our minds, this is the best robot vacuum ever but it is a little pricey.
Quick Fact:The Neato model is amazing at navigating its way around your home and we think that it’s even faster than the Roomba in this respect.
1. The Neato app is excellent and you can control it remotely with ease 2. It’s the best cleaner in our roundup for short-pile carpets 3. It has a very good internal navigation system
1. It struggles with pet hairs which is going to be a very big deal for some 2. You have to empty the bin, it can’t do it by itself 3. Several purchasers report frustration with NEATO’s customer support team
Quick Fact:eufy does not advertise what it does with your data or have a security oversight panel or a vulnerability disclosure program – this needs to change.
1. Very good value for money – this price point is very reasonable 2. It’s very quiet when in use 3. The robot vacuum cleaner works very well, cleaning most things and surfaces with ease
1. No effective security protocols – we doubt anyone wants to hack your vacuum, but it’s a pain, all the same 2. Can get stuck between two different types of floor 3. Navigation system is basic and movement random – takes longer to clean than needed
Quick Fact:The Roomba 960 maps your home as it cleans it for the first time, then you can better plan your cleaning regime and automate it via the app.
1. Cheaper than its big brother but still very good 2. Excellent suction and can clean most surfaces without issue 3. It always gets the job done
1. May be discontinued in the near future – which might make finding parts hard for repairs 2. Can’t handle pet hair very well – you’ll need to keep an eye on it 3. The bin can fill up very quickly and needs manual emptying
Slick Living is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.