Quick Fact: The door on this mini-fridge offers a rolling soda rack specifically designed for cans of soda to be stacked easily and take up less space than they might otherwise.
1. Comes in range of funky colors to stand out from the crowd 2. There is 3.2 cubic feet of storage – that’s big enough without being too big 3. The full-width ice box means you can keep ice cream on hand
1. Some of the color options cost a lot more than others – which is just odd 2. The freezer compartment of this compact fridge is fairly small 3. Some customers have reported receiving chipped or damaged items
Quick Fact:The Arctic King mini fridge has been Energy Star Certified which means that it’s not going to cost you a fortune to keep it supplied with electricity.
1. It has a separate freezer compartment and two doors 2. It is spacious inside and keeps things cool as it’s meant to do 3. It is relatively cheap to run on a monthly/yearly basis
1. Refrigeration surface can hang very low to the ground if you place it on a floor 2. The black version of this product displays every fingerprint that touches it 3. A little noisier than the average mini fridge but still reasonably quiet
The biggest selling point for the Insignia mini fridge is the incredible sub-$100 price tag.
That makes this a mini fridge that almost anyone can afford to install in their home and while it’s not the biggest fridge, there is enough space to fit your favorite 12 oz cans of pop or beer, snacks, etc. for a home office or den.
You can set the adjustable thermostat very easily to keep the exact temperature that you want. The reversible fridge door is handy.
Quick Fact:Unusually this fridge has 3 internal shelves (most mini fridges have 2) and this gives you a bit more flexibility than some other fridges can to stack your goodies inside. Lots of room for your favorite drinks.
1. It’s a super cheap fridge at less than $100 2. You can easily adjust the internal temperature 3. It has three shelves rather than two
1. There is no freezer compartment, so no ice cream, please 2. Many users complain of receiving a scratched product 3. It’s a little small inside – be sure it has enough space for your needs
Midea WHS-65LSS1, 1.6 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator
Amazon’s customers seem to love the Midea WHS-65LSS1 and they have left over a thousand very positive reviews for it.
It’s worth noting, however, it’s not a fancy refrigerator but rather one that just sits there and does its job. Your food and drinks stay cold, all the time, with no fuss, but there are no special features or functions.
Quick Fact:Not only is this makeup fridge very small and portable but you can plug it in to a car cigarette lighter as well as a household plug, this means you can use it when camping too!
1. Super cheap, you’re not going to complain about value for money 2. It’s completely portable – take it anywhere even camping 3. Cools the interior very well
1. A bit plasticky – it doesn’t feel like it’s built to last 2. It’s very small – you can get makeup in here or a few beers but not much more 3. Some users report random leaks but we couldn’t replicate this
One of the nicest things about the best mini fridges is that they are often designed for a very specific task, if, for example, you need a makeup fridge – as you can see, you don’t have to spend a fortune to get one.
That means you can get a much more bespoke experience out of a mini fridge than you do from a kitchen refrigerator and that, often, makes a mini-fridge more fun to choose, use and display even though they’re cheaper.
We hope you have fun choosing yours, we certainly had fun testing them.
Slick Living is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.